Adjustable Nozzle Spray Bottle with SNiPER
Atomization Sprayer (Electric Sprayer – Recommended)
Clean absorbent cloth(s) – Microfiber recommended
Floor Cleaning (Swiffer or Disposable recommended)
Vacuum and Broom
Lightly Contaminated Surfaces:
- Remove and clean (sweep or vacuum) all floors
- Remove all trash and debris from surfaces
- Wipe down any collected dust, dirt, lint or gross filth from hard surfaces.
- Use atomizing sprayer (recommended) to spray all surfaces of interior including floors, furniture, windows, and items in the room needed to be cleaned and treated with an even coat of SNiPER®. (Attention to thoroughness is key but not necessary for an excess that would cause puddling.)**Most important / “High Touch Point” surfaces are key for the cleaning step.
- Allow SNiPER® to dwell for one to three minutes to allow the surfactant to loosen any grime or dirt present.
- Use clean, absorbent cloth(s) to wipe all surfaces very thoroughly, with care given to remove all substances or gross films that may be stuck on surfaces
- Evaluate the odor and gross filth mitigation of each room and repeat cleaning if needed
Heavily Contaminated Surfaces
- If heavy odor or gross filth exists in the structure, please use the following directions first to pre-clean heavily soiled or severely contaminated rooms or facilities. Integrate the following steps into your cleaning procedures above:
1) If surfaces are subjected to gross contamination, remove any large debris from the surfaces and dispose of appropriately. Then proceed with normal cleaning of surface with SNiPER®.
2) Evaluate the odor and gross filth mitigation and repeat the cleaning cycle if needed.
- Once cleaning is complete apply an even thorough coat of SNiPER® to ALL
surfaces and allow SNiPER® to dwell for disinfection where applicable.
- Apply SNiPER® daily to the surfaces of your workplace and personal equipment and using spray bottles provided for cleaning, disinfection and deodorization. Deodorization
- If Deodorizing porous surfaces, a more liberal amount of product may be needed to
effectively treat the contamination build up. Inspect after treatment to determine of a
second application is needed. (use olfactory test)
- IMPORTANT: It is important that the SNiPER® touch the source of the odor. Sweat can wick or absorb deep into the materials of porous surfaces. If the odor is very strong multiple applications may be necessary – Continue to treat until the odor is eliminated and treat for preventative build up after
The above directions should be applied as needed to clean, disinfect, and deodorize facilities. If atomization sprayers are used after cleaning, a fine mist of SNiPER® should be applied throughout the facility and allow to settle and dry.
SNiPER® Disinfectant utilizes a combination mild food grade cleaning agent (surfactant) and CLO2 to clean and disinfect the surfaces and textiles. SNiPER®’s disinfecting action is able to kill bacteria, virus and fungus cells as well as eliminate hard stingy odors.