Use One Product for Multiple Services:
Remediation, decontamination, and clean up jobs resulting from natural disasters, accidents, equipment failure or human error are often very technically demanding, time consuming, hazardous and laden with risk. An improperly remediated structure can be costly in several regards: the deterioration of the structure, damage from mold, and health risk to occupants. Even after a successful remediation, there are often odor issues, which can be stubbornly persistent. Many of the chemicals used to disinfect, kill mold and mildew, and deodorize have hazardous components and deliver marginal or poor results. These materials can be responsible for VOC contamination, which can cause a number of health problems.
There is now a technology that is able to address the challenges presented by environmental remediation projects thanks to its specially engineered mechanical action. SNiPER® is specially designed to be activated on contact with these threats to disassemble life supporting cellular and molecular structures.
A Unifying Solution
SNiPER®’s revolutionary technology provides a unifying solution to the disparate threads of environmental restoration projects. It is the ideal remediation and maintenance tool, able to replace a wide array of cleaners, disinfectants and deodorizers; delivering better performance and protection while saving you money.
SNiPER® should be used in the event of flooding or water intrusion; as soon as the water has receded or leak has been stopped, and drying has been started. SNiPER® should be applied to all affected areas to prevent mold or mildew growth as well as for protection from bacterial concerns
SNiPER® is a highly effective tool for dealing with sewage overflow or back flow. SNiPER® has a superior disinfecting ability in the presence of organic load. SNiPER®’s ability to rapidly harmful bacteria and fecal coliforms etc. and eliminate mercaptans, hydrogen sulfide, and other odor causing compounds make it the product of choice to remediate this difficult and unpleasant problem.
After a fire, many structures are still lost as a result of smoke damage to contents and building materials leaving a permeating odor, which is next to impossible to remove. There is now an easy cost effective solution to this difficult problem. SNiPER® and Nok-Out® are the future of environmental restoration technology. Their unique formulation targets the volatile compounds created by fire. They break down the molecular structure of the smoke deposits allowing the residue to be removed from drywall, furniture, wood floors, paneling, etc. In many cases, clothing, sheets, linens and other fabrics and washables can be saved as well.
SNiPER® & Nok-Out® – IDEAL FOR ODOR REMOVAL: SKUNK, CIGARETTE, FUMES, VOC’s, URINE, FECES & MORE
Does bleach kill mold?
Even freshly manufactured bleach is unable to kill mold. Bleach that sits on store shelves and in your home continually gets weaker over time. In addition, the manufacturer’s usage directions do not recommend its use to kill mold. SNiPER® is guaranteed to maintain its efficacy within a two-year shelf life, when used according to manufacturers directions. SNiPER® structurally disassembles the cell of organisms so that it cannot revive to re-infest.
Effects of Mold
The worst mold infestation problems are often the ones inside floors, ceilings, walls, basement, attic, crawl space, and the heating/cooling equipment and ducts. Airborne mold spores are invisible to the eye, very light, and are easily carried in air current movements or in the air flows of your heating/cooling system to mold cross-contaminate your entire house from just one hidden mold problem. Many disinfectant cleaners only appear to treat the visible mold on the surface but in reality are only weakening the mold not killing the fungus and inactivating the spores.
Mold and Health
Most molds are un-harmful but certain molds produce toxins that are harmful to humans. They release chemicals that can present certain risks. However, all molds should be removed to prevent health risks. Some people are sensitive to molds. They may experience symptoms such as nasal stuffiness, eye irritation, wheezing, or skin irritation when exposed to molds. Some people may have more severe reactions including fever and shortness of breath. Immune-compromised persons and persons with chronic lung diseases like COPD are at increased risk for opportunistic infections and may develop fungal infections in their lungs. Quit using toxic or weak disinfectants that cannot provide the same level of protection as SNiPER®.
Get to know the one and only SNiPER®!
SNiPER® Disinfectant and Nok-Out® Odor Eliminator can provide service companies amazing results in multiple areas for your clients. What is your area of services?
- Remediation for mold, water, fire
- Janitorial Services – Odors in bathrooms & problem areas – Disinfect
- Carpet Services
- Industrial Services (Oil & Gas, Municipal Waste)
- Transportation (Airlines, City transit systems)
- And many more
SNiPER® & Nok-Out® helps you take care of your clients!