Fire & EMS
FIRE & EMS
Infections resulting from bacterial, viral or fungal contamination and exposure to VOC’s such as smoke, gasses and chemical vapors are a few among many hazards faced by Fire Fighters and EMS personnel. This risk can be increased by contusions, abrasions or lacerations that open new routes of exposure for harmful substances or organisms to enter the body.
For easy and efficient cleaning and disinfecting of trucks, ambulances and equipment. Stay protected with SNiPER®. Decontaminate after trauma or accident scenes. SNiPER® is effective against blood, vomit, urine, feces, bodily fluids, biohazards, smoke and fumes.
The SNiPER® Technology
- A New Era of Disinfection – target organisms cannot build up a resistance to SNiPER® due to its unique formulation. There is no potential for immunity to SNiPER®’s disinfecting action.
- SNiPER® breaks apart the molecular structure of smoke, fumes and many chemical vapors.
- SNiPER® is mild and will not harm your equipment or your environment.
- Does not produce VOC’s or carcinogens like traditional chemical disinfectants.
- Does not poison to kill, it disrupts vital structural components of micro-organisms.
- It has an EPA category IV for all routes of exposure (eye, skin, inhalation, & ingestion)- Safest rating allowed
Use for Cleaning:
SNiPER® has the highest efficacy to clean, disinfect and deodorize without harm to material and equipment. SNiPER® was tested and approved to safely clean Ballistic Body Armor.
Disinfect all Hard Surfaces
- Oxygen Tanks
- All surfaces of vehicle
Get to know the one and only SNiPER®!